If you are renewing your business license for the next licensing period, you have a couple of options to submit your renewal information. Renewals are due by June 1st every year.
- Complete a new business license application; be sure to use the correct application depending on your business location.
- Verify you have met all the requirements for a new business on page 2 of the application. (Note: if you are a Parkville business renewing your license, new inspections are not required).
- Submit the application and payment by mail to Attn: City Clerk, 8880 Clark Avenue, Parkville MO 64152 [methods of payment include cash, check, money order or credit cards (convenience fee applies)].
- E-mail the City Clerk with your business name and license number to request a renewal checklist. The checklist provides a list of documents we need in order to verify you meet all our requirements for your business license renewal.
- Return the signed checklist and required documents with your payment by mail to Attn: City Clerk, 8880 Clark Avenue, Parkville MO 64152.
Renewal notices will be mailed to businesses located within the city limits of Parkville and e-mailed to businesses outside city limits annually between April 15 and May 1. If you do not receive a notice, contact the City Clerk to verify the correct e-mail address and business address. Renewals are due by June 1st each year. Per Municipal Code Chapter 605.240, payments received after June 1st will be assessed a late penalty of $25 per month up to $250.