The City of Parkville will begin the 2016 Street Sweeping Program on Monday, April 4. There will be NO PARKING on the streets in the designated areas on the designated days until the sweeping is complete. The schedule below is dependent on the weather.
Monday, April 4
- Riss Lake and National subdivisions
- Note: If completed, may start sweeping the streets listed for April 5.
Tuesday, April 5
- Bluffs, Foxhill and Riverchase subdivisions, West Street and side streets, Bell Road, the Bell Road Industrial Park, and 59th, 60th and 63rd streets.
- Note: If completed, may start sweeping the streets listed for April 6.
Wednesday, April 6
- County Gardens, Parkville Heights, Pinecrest and Reserve subdivisions, includes Highridge, Hilltop and Woodland View.
- Note: If completed, may start sweeping the streets listed for April 7.
Thursday, April 7
- Downtown area and parking lots, English Landing Park, City Hall, train depot, The Commons, Lewis and Clark streets along with parking areas, Main Street and all numbered streets downtown, River Road, Jones Meyer Road, Naylor Road, 76th Street, Brink Myer Road and areas in Thousand Oaks within city limits.
- Note: When the downtown area and Commons areas are swept, the work will start around 4 a.m. before vehicles start parking in these areas.
Friday, April 8
- Friday will be the day to finish up any streets, parking lots and subdivisions not completed as scheduled or due to weather.
If the schedule changes because of weather, notices will be posted on the City’s website, along with the City’s Facebook and Twitter pages.