Preliminary plans for the Creekside developments at the intersection of I-435 and Highway 45 in western Parkville were approved by the City.
- The Meadows At Creekside (124 single-family homes, 80 townhome units and 216 apartment units) – Approved November 6, 2018
- Old Town At Creekside (13 lots for six restaurants, two mixed-use retail buildings, one café, one grocery/market, one hotel and one bank) – Approved November 6, 2018
- The Woods At Creekside & Creekside Village (118 single-family homes and 44 townhome units) – Approved November 6, 2018
- Creekside Commons (10 lots for three hotels, two restaurants, one restaurant, one gas station, one pharmacy/medical office and one mixed-use retail building and six tournament quality youth baseball fields. – Approved November 6, 2018
- Creekside Industrial (29 pad sites for office/service and industrial uses) – Approved December 18, 2018
For more information about these projects visit http://parkvillemo.gov/government/public-hearings/.