· When: Saturday and Sunday, April 12-13, 8 a.m.-4 p. m.
· Where: Damon-Pursell Construction Site, 6305 N.W. River Park Drive, Riverside.
· Cost: Free for City of Parkville residents only (proof of residency required, sorry no businesses).
·Curbside: Monday, April 14.
· What is collected: Small limbs (do not have to be bundled or tied), bagged leaves and grass (no plastic bags), used batteries, scrap metal, water heaters, auto parts, metal products, air conditioners (without compressor), washers and dryers (without motor), tires, furniture, miscellaneous debris.
· What is not collected: paint, air conditioner compressors, washer/dryer motors, household hazardous waste items.