The City Clerk is responsible for the following duties:
- Keeps and preserves the Seal of the City
- Authenticates and records all ordinances
- Keeps and maintains the Schedule of Fees (document that consolidates the fees written into the Parkville Municipal Code, contained in uncodified ordinances or passed by resolution)
- Keeps all records and public documents not properly belonging to any other department
- Attends all meetings of the Board of Aldermen and the Finance Committee and keeps a true and accurate record of the business conducted by the Board
- Submits codification requests to update the City Municipal Code
- Processes all liquor license applications
- Serves as the City’s election official working with the Platte County Election Board to coordinate the filing and certification of municipal Election Candidates as well as the canvass of elections
- Administers oaths of office
- Maintains record of membership on all Boards and Commissions
Licenses & Registrations
- Liquor Licenses
- Dog Licenses
- Golf Cart/Low Speed Vehicle Registrations
- Business Licenses
- Block Party
Voting & Elections
General Municipal Elections: Elections are held in April of each year. All City of Parkville elections are handled by the Platte County Board of Elections, but please see the City Clerk for more information.
Register to Vote: Mid-Continent Library 8815 Tom Watson Parkway Parkville, MO 64152 You can also register to vote by mailing a postcard that can be obtained from City Hall.
Voting Location: Presbyterian Church 819 Main Street Parkville, MO 64152
The City Clerk’s office is located on the second floor of City Hall and office hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
8880 Clark Avenue Parkville, MO 64152
(816) 741-0013 FAX