The City of Parkville has an agreement with General Code (formerly Sullivan Publications), who manages all municipal code-related ordinances. Click on the link below to view the online Municipal Code.
Below are the ordinances that have been approved and will be codified in mid-2015:
- Ordinance 2793 – Amending Municipal Code chapters 225, 400 and 475 to address outdoor storage and displays
- Ordinance 2794 – Adopting the 2012 International Family of Building Codes and designated appendices, as amended, and repealing and replacing Municipal Code sections 500.010A and 500.040
- Ordinance 2797 – Amending and repealing various sections of Municipal Code Chapter 703 regarding the user charge system for the Parkville sanitary sewer utility
- Ordinance 2801 – Amending Municipal Code Chapter 404 and adopting new flood insurance rate maps and the corresponding flood insurance study
- Ordinance 2802 – Repealing and replacing various sections of Municipal Code Chapter 143 regarding the Finance/Audit Committee
- Ordinance 2815 – Amending Section 442.050 to clarify the regulation of architectural styes, design features, building materials and to clarify regulation of paint colors in the “OTD” Old Town District
- Ordinance 2816 – Repealing Section 215.020, subsection B and amending Section 310.170, subsection B, regarding block parties
If you have questions about the code, please contact the City Clerk at (816) 741-7676.