The City of Parkville has an agreement with General Code (formerly Sullivan Publications), who manages all municipal code-related ordinances. Click on the link below to view the online Municipal Code.
Below are the ordinances that have been approved but are not yet part of the Municipal Code:
- Ordinance 2835 – Amending various sections of Chapter 703 to approve a 2.5% increase to the sewer base charge, sewer use charge and surcharge
- Ordinance 2836 – Repealing and replacing various sections of Municipal Code Chapter 605 regarding business licensing enforcement, penalties for violations and appeals
- Ordinance 2837 – Repealing Parkville Municipal Code Chapter 510 and adopting the revised Property Maintenance Code as referenced in Section 500.010, Subsection A.10
- Ordinance 2843 – Amending Section 145.250 increasing the cost paid to Synergy Services, Inc. to $4 per case for convictions in all cases
- Ordinance 2847 – Amending Section 505.090 regarding cross slope requirements for driveways and sidewalks to be compliant with requirements set forth by the American Disability Act
- Ordinance 2852 – Amending Chapter 365 to add Section 365.105 regarding driving a motor vehicle with a suspended or revoked driver’s license
If you have questions about the code, please contact the City Clerk at (816) 741-7676.