The City of Parkville, Missouri is excited to begin the process of updating the City’s long-range Master Plan. This plan will address land use, housing, commercial and industrial development, sustainability and the environment, transportation and mobility, parks and recreation, and community facilities and services. Throughout this process, the City will provide several opportunities for residents to provide their input in creating a vision for Parkville in the year 2040.
HOW YOU CAN GET INVOLVED
SAVE THE DATES FOR UPCOMING PUBLIC WORKSHOPS
The City will help to distribute meeting notices in a variety of ways. If you are interested in being notified directly about upcoming public meetings and workshops, please send your e-mail address to Community Development Director Stephen Lachky. We look forward to public participation at upcoming meetings and to hear your thoughts regarding Parkville’s future.
- Joint work session with Planning Commission and Board of Aldermen 2/24/20
- Analysis Review Workshop 6/23/20
- Steering Committee Meeting 11/2/20
- Steering Committee Meeting 11/30/20
- Steering Committee Meeting 12/14/20
- Virtual Public Meeting 1/12/21