The City of Parkville is a vibrant community known for its quiet neighborhoods and bustling business districts.
- Growing population of approximately 5,500 residents
- Shopping in downtown Parkville offers many specialty shops, boutiques, and restaurants
- Numerous beautiful parks for everyone to enjoy
- Nature Sanctuary with walking trails
- Several safe neighborhoods
- Two Tom Watson World Class Golf Courses: The National Golf Club of Kansas City and the Deuce at the National
- Located about 10 miles northwest of downtown Kansas City, Missouri
- Just minutes away from three growing outdoor shopping & entertainment areas: the Legends Outlets, Zona Rosa, and the Village at Burlington Creek
- Near major interstates/highways, including Interstate-29 (Hwy 71), Interstate-435, and Interstate-635, as well as Hwy 45 and Hwy 9 that meet in Parkville
Parkville has a variety of restaurants and shopping, and is only ten minutes away from everything!
Families move to the Park Hill School District all the time because of the quality of our schools.
- Kindergarten through fifth grade: elementary schools, by attendance area
- Sixth grade: Plaza Middle School, entire school district
- Seventh and eighth grade: Congress and Lakeview middle schools, by attendance area
- Ninth through twelfth grade: Park Hill High School and Park Hill South High School, by attendance area (same attendance areas as Congress and Lakeview)
There is also a day school for students from kindergarten through 12th grade with special needs.
We were recently voted the best Parochial School in the Northland!
At St. Therese we place a high value on academic excellence taught within the framework of a faith-based school and we are blessed to be able to serve the children of this community.
Park University offers more choices of class times, campus locations, and Online degree options. Park University’s degree programs are accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Our Parkville campus, located ten minutes north of Kansas City, offers a vibrant and diverse community of learners.