The Creekside development is configured into five sections in three quadrants:
- The Meadows at Creekside on the southeast corner includes single-family homes, townhomes and apartments.
- Old Town at Creekside on the southeast corner includes a hotel, apartments, retail and restaurant space as well as public green space.
- Creekside Commons on the northwest corner includes three hotels, retail and restaurant space, apartments, office space and the baseball fields.
- The Woods at Creekside/Creekside Village on the northwest corner includes single-family homes and townhomes.
- Creekside Industrial on the southwest corner includes 29 industrial lots.
Old Town at Creekside (13 lots for six restaurants, two mixed-use retail buildings, one cafe, one grocery/market, one hotel and one bank) Final Development Plan
- Anytime Fitness
- Ten & Two Coffee
- Johnny’s Tavern
- Mixed-use buildings (retail on the 1st floor and class-A apartments above) with green space for stage and yard games
The Meadows at Creekside has 216 apartment units; 80 town home units, maintenance provided; and 124 single-family homes that are currently under construction. Final Development Plan
The Woods at Creekside & Creekside Village has 118 single-family homes and 44 town home units that are currently under construction. Final Development Plan
Creekside Commons (10 lots for three hotels, three two restaurants, one gas station, one pharmacy/medical office and one mixed-use retail building) and
- Creekside Baseball Park
- The Station gas station & convenience store
- Burger King drive-thru restaurant
- Creekside Hotel
The Creekside Industrial is a planned industrial development consists of a 72,800 square foot building for office, warehouse and shop uses. The building will serve as the new headquarters for Capital Electric Line Builders, Inc., which specializes in the installation and maintenance of overhead and underground transmission and distribution systems, substations, traffic signalization, and roadway and area lighting. Final Development Plan
In October 2018, the City approved final development plans for a multi-phased project consisting of residential, commercial, industrial and recreation uses along the I-435 and Highway 45 corridor.
- Incentives Presentation to Board of Aldermen 3/19/19
- Real Estate Agreement Presentation to Board of Aldermen 3/5/19
The Planning & Zoning Commission held public hearings to consider applications for developments at I-435 and Highway 45 on September 11, October 9, October 10 and November 13, 2018. Links to the packets for the public hearings are on the City’s website at http://parkvillemo.gov/boards-commissions/planning-zoning-commission/2018-meetings/.
The Board of Aldermen considered these applications during meetings held on October 31, November 6, December 4 and December 18, 2018. Links to the packets are on the City’s website at http://parkvillemo.gov/government/board-of-aldermen/2018-meetings/.