The City of Parkville operates under a Mayor-City Administrator-Aldermen form of government. The day-to-day operations of city government are handled by a professional staff headed by the City Administrator, who oversees the City Clerk, Human Resources, Finance and Sewer Utility Billing. The Administration Department is located on the second floor of City Hall. Office hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Functions included within the Administration Department include:
- serving as the Governing Body of the City;
- advising the mayor and aldermen on policy issues;
- implementation of policies and directives of the Board of Aldermen;
- enforcement of the Municipal Code;
- administration of the City’s finances;
- administration of City’s information technology systems;
- preparation and implementation of City’s annual budget;
- management of public information;
- management of official records of the City;
- administration of City’s personnel, compensation and benefits;
- facilities maintenance;
- administration of sewer utility billing.
City Administrator: Alexa Barton
Assistant to the City Administrator: Jeffery Rhodes
City Clerk: Melissa McChesney
Deputy City Clerk: Alyssa Roberts
City Treasurer: Michelle Hefley
Billing Clerk: Erika Morton
Receptionist (W-F): Jeana Stark
If you have any questions, please call (816) 741-7676.