Please join the City of Parkville at a ribbon cutting celebration for the new Route 9 Downtown Entryway markers on Tuesday, June 7, 2016 at 5:30 p.m. The event will take place at the two new stone pillars, just west of the Parkville train depot (8701 NW River Park Drive) at the White Alloe Bridge, that mark the entrance to downtown Parkville. Parking will be available in the Train Depot parking lot or at the parking lots near the Parkville Farmer’s Market.
The City of Parkville would like to recognize the donors that made the markers possible and thank everyone that has been involved in the project.
- Friends of Parkville Parks
- Main Street Parkville Association
- Michael & Susan Newburger Foundation
- Parkville Area Chamber of Commerce
- Parkville Old Towne Market Community Improvement District
The downtown entryway markers are part of the Route 9 Entryway Beautification Project.
The two white X’s mark the approximate location of the downtown entryway markers.