The City of Parkville has an agreement with General Code (formerly Sullivan Publications), who manages all municipal code-related ordinances. Click on the link below to view the online Municipal Code.
Below are the ordinances that have been approved but have not yet been codified into the Municipal Code:
- Ordinance No. 2892 – Repealing Municipal Code Chapter 840 and Section 850.010 and amending Chapter 800 regarding zoning and building/construction fees
- Ordinance No. 2891 – Amending Municipal Code chapters 515, 520 and 700 and repealing Section 850.200 to revise the development fee structure associated with the construction of public improvements
- Ordinance No. 2890 – Amending Municipal Code Chapter 404, Section 404.040 to add cross slope requirements for driveways and sidewalks in order to be compliant with requirements set forth by the American Disability Act
- Ordinance No. 2888 – Amending Municipal Code Section 140.010 and adding Section 140.035 regarding prohibiting smoking in certain areas of the parks
- Ordinance No. 2884 – Repealing and replacing Municipal Code Title IV, repealing Chapter 505 and adding Chapter 152 via the Zoning Code and Subdivision Regulations Update project
- Ordinance No. 2882 – Amending various sections of Parkville Municipal Code Chapter 703 and approving a 10 percent increase to the sewer base charge, sewer use charge, and surcharge for customers of the Parkville sewer system
- Ordinance No. 2881 – Amending Section 300.010 to add definitions and repeal and replace Chapter 370 of the Parkville Municipal Code regarding the towing of abandoned vehicles and property from private and public property
If you have questions about the code, please contact the City Clerk at (816) 741-7676.