The City of Parkville has an agreement with General Code who manages all municipal code-related ordinances. Click on the link below to view the online Municipal Code.
Below are the ordinances that have been approved, but have not yet been codified into the Municipal Code:
- Ordinance No. 3016 – Amending sections 300.010 and 310.050 to allow electric-assisted bicycles on trails in City parks
- Ordinance No. 3028 – Amending Section 703.040 implementing a five percent increase to the sewer base charge, sewer usage charge and surcharge for customers of the Parkville sewer system
- Ordinance No. 3030 – Amending sections 402.010, 405.020 and 405.040 to create provisions for medical marijuana facilities
- Ordinance No. 3045 – Amending Section 107.130 of the Code of Ethics to add the Chief Purchasing Officer as a City official required to submit a disclosure report and reaffirming the provisions of Chapter 107 as required by State law
- Ordinance No. 3059 – Amending Parkville Municipal Code Section 405.050 to allow office uses of low traffic generation along Bell Road via a conditional use permit
If you have questions about the code, please contact the City Clerk at (816) 741-7676.