The City of Parkville has an agreement with General Code who manages all municipal code-related ordinances. Click on the link below to view the online Municipal Code.
Below are the ordinances that have been approved, but have not yet been codified into the Municipal Code:
- Ordinance No. 2960 – Amending Municipal Code sections 402.010 and 406.010 to add provisions for murals
- Ordinance No. 2986 – Amending Municipal Code Section 140.350 to allow film and video recording in the parks and at the entrances to the nature sanctuaries
- Ordinance No. 2992 – Amending Municipal Code Section 307.030 allowing the Chief of Police to select a tow company through the City’s bidding process
- Ordinance No. 2995 – Creating Municipal Code Chapter 240 to be titled Dangerous Buildings and Structures
- Ordinance No. 3010 – Amending Municipal Code Section 409.060, Subsection C to allow electronic message signs for civic/institutional uses in residential districts abutting a state or interstate highway via a conditional use permit
If you have questions about the code, please contact the City Clerk at (816) 741-7676.