The City of Parkville has an agreement with General Code who manages all municipal code-related ordinances. Click on the link below to view the online Municipal Code.
Below are the ordinances that have been approved but have not yet been codified into the Municipal Code:
- Ordinance No. 2932 – Amending Section 206.020 amending the definition of smoking to be consistent within the Code
- Ordinance No. 2933 – Amending sections 140.035 and 206.050 prohibiting smoking at the Farmer’s Market during hours of operation
- Ordinance No. 2934 – Amending various sections of Chapter 703 and approving a ten percent increase to the sewer base charge, sewer usage charge, and surcharge for customers of the Parkville sewer system
- Ordinance No. 2937 – Amending Section 320.020 increasing the speed limit in Platte Landing Park to 15 miles per hour
- Ordinance No. 2939 – Amending Section 140.350, Subsection B, providing for the reservation of the Riverview Shelter in Platte Landing Park and green spaces throughout English Landing Park in the Guidelines for Events in Parkville
The City is currently working on updating the entire online Zoning Code. To view the current Zoning Code, visit https://ecode360.com/documents/PA3395/source/LF951935.pdf.
If you have questions about the code, please contact the City Clerk at (816) 741-7676.