The City of Parkville has an agreement with General Code (formerly Sullivan Publications), who manages all municipal code-related ordinances. Click on the link below to view the online Municipal Code.
Below are the ordinances that have been approved but have not yet been codified into the Municipal Code:
- Ordinance No. 2884 – Repealing and replacing Municipal Code Title IV, repealing Chapter 505 and adding Chapter 152 via the Zoning Code and Subdivision Regulations Update project
- Ordinance No. 2890 – Amending Municipal Code Section 404.040 to add cross slope requirements for driveways and sidewalks to be compliant with American Disability Act requirements
- Ordinance No. 2906 – Amending Municipal Code Section 405.050 to allow for garden centers, landscape centers, nurseries and related uses in residential districts
- Ordinance No. 2911 – Amending Municipal Code Section 800.050 updating the public improvement fee structure for plats approved prior to April 1, 2017
- Ordinance No. 2914 – Amending Municipal Code Section 215.205 regulating the sale and distribution of tobacco, alternative nicotine and vapor products to minors under the age of 21
- Ordinance No. 2915 – Amending Municipal Code Section 405.010 to include language regarding legacy zoning districts
If you have questions about the code, please contact the City Clerk at (816) 741-7676.