Parkville Municipal Code Chapter 600 regulates liquor licenses within City limits. Licenses shall be issued for the period of one year beginning June 1st and shall be renewed annually.
Note: The City does not require a license/permit for an individual server/bartender to serve alcohol in Parkville.
- Liquor License Application
- Temporary Caterer’s Permit
- Picnic License Request Letter Template
- Schedule of Fees
- Missouri Liquor License Information
- Platte County Liquor License Information
A liquor license application must be submitted to the City Clerk for review and the Board of Alderman for final approval. The Board of Aldermen meets on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays every month. Applications must be submitted to the City Clerk no later than the Thursday prior to the meeting.
- All applicants must submit a background check from the Missouri Highway Patrol.
- Once an application is approved by the Board of Aldermen, the City Clerk will prepare an approval letter for the State of Missouri and provide it to the applicant.
- A Parkville liquor license will not be approved until the fee is paid and copies of both State of Missouri and Platte County liquor licenses have been provided to the City Clerk.
For further information about liquor licenses, please contact the City Clerk at (816) 741-7676.