Parkville Missouri

Sewer Utility Billing

Start/Stop Service | Update Account | Report Sewer Emergency | Rate Information

The Billing Clerk is available at City Hall to answer questions regarding your sewer bill.

2024 Rate Public Hearing

The City of Parkville, Missouri, will hold a public hearing to discuss a proposed sewer rate increase during its regular Board of Aldermen meeting on December 19, 2023, at 7:00 p.m. in the Municipal Court/Board Room of City Hall, 8880 Clark Avenue, Parkville, Missouri.




Start or Stop Service

Water Service: The first step in starting or stopping sewer service is to contact Missouri American Water regarding your water account. Visit the Missouri American Water website for information on how to set up or close your water account.

If you are new to Parkville and want to start sewer service or are moving out of Parkville and want to stop sewer service, you can fill out the online Start or Stop Sewer Service Form. You can also call the Billing Clerk at (816) 268-5010, if you have questions or need guidance

Update Your Account

To update information on your sewer account, complete the online Update Sewer Account Form. If you would like to receive your sewer bills by e-mail, call (816) 741-7676, stop by City Hall at 8880 Clark Avenue or complete the form.

Sewer Emergency?

If you have a sewer problem or emergency, contact the Wastewater Treatment Facility at (816) 891-0003.



Sewer Utility Billing Clerk
(816) 741-7676
Fax: (816) 741-0013

Follow Us!