Start/Stop Service | Update Account | Report Sewer Emergency | Rate Information
The Billing Clerk is available at City Hall to answer questions regarding your sewer bill. Please contact Erika directly at (816) 268-5010.
- In Person: Parkville City Hall, 8880 Clark Avenue
- By Phone: (816) 268-5010 (credit card only)
- Website: http://parkvillemo.gov/residents/online-sewer-payments/ (credit card only)
- Drop Box: Located in the parking lot north of City Hall
Start or Stop Service
Water Service: The first step in starting or stopping sewer service is to contact Missouri American Water regarding your water account. Visit the Missouri American Water website for information on how to set up or close your water account.
If you are new to Parkville and want to start sewer service or are moving out of Parkville and want to stop sewer service, you can fill out the online Start or Stop Sewer Service Form. You can also call the Billing Clerk at (816) 268-5010, if you have questions or need guidance
Update Your Account
To update information on your sewer account, complete the online Update Sewer Account Form. If you would like to receive your sewer bills by e-mail, call (816) 741-7676, stop by City Hall at 8880 Clark Avenue or complete the form.
If you have a sewer problem or emergency, contact the Wastewater Treatment Facility at (816) 891-0003.
2023 Sewer Information & FAQ Flyer
- Understanding your Parkville Sewer Bill Flyer
- Sewer Utility Billing Policies and Procedures
- ACH Form
Sewer Utility Billing Clerk
Fax: (816) 741-0013