Parkville Missouri

How do I request…

Police Report

Copies of police reports are generally available within 5 business days after an incident has been reported. The public is able to obtain a copy at the Police Department during administrative hours. To verify that a report is available, contact Kelly Ray at (816) 741-4454. Visit for more information.

Public Records

The City Clerk is the Custodian of Records and the official contact for requesting public records not provided on this website. Visit for more information.

Street Maintenance

Complaints and requests for services regarding curb, sidewalk and street repairs will be taken during normal business hours and handled in accordance with City policies and procedures. To request street maintenance, submit a ticket online.

Start or stop sewer service

If you are new to Parkville and want to start sewer service or are moving out of Parkville and want to stop sewer service, please call the Billing Clerk at (816) 741-7676 or visit Water service is provided by either Missouri American Water or Platte County Consolidated Public Water Supply District No. 1; neither are City-provided services.