Parkville Missouri

How do I report…

Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) concern

The City is committed to accessibility to City services, programs and activities for all individuals with disabilities and strives to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by providing reasonable accommodations for all individuals. To report an ADA concern within Parkville, submit a ticket online, by mail or in person.

Code violation

To report a code violation within Parkville, submit a ticket online and select Potential Code Violation or a Building Code Violation. Violations can include tall grass/weeds, garbage, infestation, building/construction materials and outdoor storage, to name a few. For information about the types of code violations click here to view the Property Maintenance Code.

Concern at park or nature sanctuary

The City is dedicated to providing the most efficient and effective service possible to keep the parks and nature sanctuaries clean and safe. To report an issue at a City park or nature sanctuary, submit a ticket online by selecting an option for Parks. Your concerns will be directed to the Parks & Recreation Department and will be handled on a priority basis. 


In the event of an emergency dial 9-1-1.

Suspicious activity

If it is an emergency, dial 9-1-1. If you see suspicious activity, report it immediately to the Parkville Police Department at (816) 741-4454 or visit the lower level of Parkville City Hall (8880 Clark Avenue) Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. To report suspicious activity outside of regular office hours, dial 9-1-1 in an emergency or the Platte County Dispatch at (816) 858-3521 for non-emergencies.

Storm or sanitary sewer problem

To report a problem with a storm sewer or sanitary sewer, contact Parkville City Hall at (816) 741-7676 or submit a ticket online. Be prepared to provide the address or location of where the issue has occurred and staff will review the issue.

Sewer emergency? Call (816) 891-0003.

Street Repairs

Parkville City Limits:
Complaints and requests for services regarding curb, sidewalk and street repairs will be taken during normal business hours and handled in accordance with City policies and procedures. Submit a ticket online to report a pothole or issues with the curb, sidewalk or streets.

Parkville City Limits in Thousand Oaks:
Contact the Parkville Special Road District at (816) 891-9044.

State Highways (MO-45, MO-9 and FF Hwy):
To report a pothole on state highways, visit the Missouri Department of Transportation’s website at