- Dog Park: Ramps, tunnels, teeter-totters, hoops, fire hydrants, drinking fountains, dog waste stations or memorial benches
- Memorial Trees:
- High-quality 30 gallon tree planted and maintained for its life span
- Adopt an existing tree
- Native wildflower/grass plantings
- Bike racks
- ADA recycled square picnic tables
- 32 gallon trash receptacle
- Park Projects:
- Build soccer field in Platte Landing Park
- Basketball/Tennis Court refurbishment
- Picnic shelter
- Baseball field improvements
For more information about this program, call the City of Parkville at (816) 741-7676.
The donation process may be completed by mail, in person at Parkville City Hall or online. Submit requests using the Parks Memorial and Donation application. All applications will be reviewed in accordance with the procedures and guidelines addressed in the Parks Donation Policy.
- Online credit card donations are accepted at http://parkvillemo.gov/community/parks/donations/. Maximum credit card donation is $1,000.00.
- Donations are accepted via check or cash in person at Parkville City Hall, 8880 Clark Avenue, Parkville MO 64152.
Veterans Memorial Donations
The Veterans Memorial Committee is comprised of three organizations and two at-large individuals. The organizations involved are the Veterans of Foreign Wars, American Legion and Patriot Outreach. All members of the committee are veterans that have served through one of the five branches of the United States Military. The Veterans Memorial Committee is spearheading this project with the purpose of honoring veterans, providing a place of reflection and remembrance and a place of recognition to give thanks to the many men and women who have given their lives for this country.
The donation process may be completed by mail, in person at Parkville City Hall or online. Submit requests through the Veterans Memorial Donation page here.