- Dog Park: Ramps, tunnels, teeter-totters, hoops, fire hydrants, drinking fountains or dog waste stations
- Memorial Trees:
- High-quality 30 gallon tree planted and maintained for its life span
- Adopt an existing tree
- Native wildflower/grass plantings
- Bike racks
- ADA recycled square picnic tables
- 32 gallon trash receptacle
- Park Projects:
- Build soccer field in Platte Landing Park
- Basketball/Tennis Court refurbishment
- Picnic shelter
- Baseball field improvements
For more information about this program, call the City of Parkville at (816) 741-7676.
The donation process may be completed by mail, in person at Parkville City Hall or online. Submit requests using the Parks Memorial and Donation application. All applications will be reviewed in accordance with the procedures and guidelines addressed in the Parks Donation Policy.
- Online credit card donations are accepted at http://parkvillemo.gov/community/parks/donations/. Maximum credit card donation is $1,000.00.
- Via PayPal:
- Donations are accepted via check or cash in person at:
Parkville City Hall
8880 Clark Avenue
Parkville, MO 64152