Per Parkville Municipal Code Title III, Chapter 362, Section 362.050, residents are allowed to operate golf carts or low-speed vehicles on public streets within the Parkville city limits. Each owner is required to register their vehicle at City Hall.
- Complete and sign the online application
- Bring application, license fee, proof of insurance and proper inspections (see #3) to City Hall
- For vehicles two years or older, vehicle must be inspected (Qualified Inspector List)
- Inspector must also complete and sign the Certificate of Satisfactory Inspection
- Once processed, you will receive a decal for your vehicle. The decal must be clearly displayed on the back of the vehicle.
- Your registration is good for 2 years from the time of submission. Renewal notices will be mailed (or e-mailed) one month prior to expiration.
- $30 for 2-year registration per vehicle if registering 4 or fewer vehicles
- $20 for 2-year registration per vehicle if registering 5 or more vehicles
Registrations expire two years from date new or renewed license is issued.
For questions about golf cart and low-speed vehicle registrations, please contact City Hall at (816) 741-7676 or by e-mail.