The Billing Clerk is available at City Hall on the second floor to answer questions regarding your sewer bill Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Rate Increase Public Hearing
The Board of Aldermen held a public hearing and approved a 10 percent increase to the Parkville sewer utility on January 15, 2019. 2019 Sewer Rate Increase Fact Sheet
- By Phone: (816) 741-7676 (credit card)
- Website: http://parkvillemo.gov/residents/online-sewer-payments/ (credit card)
- ACH Withdrawal: Stop by or call City Hall and find out how to sign up
- In Person : 1st floor of City Hall, 8880 Clark Avenue
- Drop Box: Located in the parking lot north of City Hall
If you are new to Parkville and want to start sewer service or are moving out of Parkville and want to stop sewer service, call the Billing Clerk at (816) 741-7676 or fill out the online Start or Stop Sewer Service Form.
You will also need to contact Missouri American Water regarding your water account. Visit the Missouri American Water website for information on how to set up or close your water account.
To update information on your sewer account, complete the online Update Sewer Account Form. If you would like to receive your sewer bills by e-mail, call (816) 741-7676, stop by City Hall at 8880 Clark Avenue or complete the form.
If you have a sewer problem or emergency, contact the Wastewater Treatment Facility at (816) 891-0003.
Policies and Procedures
Sewer Utility Billing Clerk
Fax: (816) 741-0013