The City of Parkville launched a redesign of its official website https://parkvillemo.gov/. The redesigned website addresses the City’s desire to provide better customer experience through simplicity of use and friendly access to public information. In addition to the new look, the City upgraded the public portal for City meetings, minutes and videos. These improvements are just a few updates, among many, of the City’s commitment to provide exceptional services and demonstrate best practice communications through our community engagement.
Visitors to the redesigned website can expect:
- Improved home page with quick links to key resident services
- Similar pages integrated into a single page to help find information more efficiently
- New look to access meeting agendas, minutes and videos through the new CivicClerk portal
- Increased white space for professional and balanced visibility
- Easier access to the search function
Mayor Dean Katerndahl said, “The City’s website is an important tool in engaging with our community and providing access to government resources. We continually strive to meet best practices pertaining to all branches of our city government, and this includes the redesign of our website with these improvements”.
The public is encouraged to provide feedback on the new website at https://parkvillemo.gov/city-news/website-comments/. The City will use that input to further enhance the website and make other improvements in order to meet the needs of the community.
For more information about the website or to provide feedback, contact City Clerk Melissa McChesney by e-mail at or by phone at (816) 741-7676.