Effective March 24, 2020, instructions for permitting and inspections have changed for the next 30 days or until further notice.
- Builders can complete online applications and submit permits by e-mail (#6 for residential permits; #7 for commercial permits) or fax to (816) 741-0013. – Permit Application links
- Builders shall submit plans electronically by e-mail (#6 for residential permits; #7 for commercial permits)
- Builders can make payment by phone with credit card (convenience fee applies) at (816) 741-7676 or by mail to 8880 Clark Avenue, Parkville MO 64152.
- Builders may pick up approved permits on the north side of the top floor of City Hall in the vestibule area.
- Approved permits are to be picked up by appointment only. For appointment call (816) 741-7676.
- Building inspections shall proceed as normal. They require 24 hours’ advanced notice. To schedule an inspection, call (816) 741-9313.
- E-mail residential permit applications
- E-mail commercial permit applications
The Community Development Department ensures that all construction complies with adopted codes and is safe for the residents and visitors of Parkville. Building inspection ensures the safety of citizens through inspection of construction activities. The inspectors work closely with the community and work diligently to provide timely inspections and to keep the building community informed of changes in codes, policies and procedures. The Department also assists builders in the permit application process.